09 Oct 2018
DPTI will be visiting five regional towns and cities to chat with the community about planning and what the new planning system will mean for them.
Join us at any of the following locations:
- Berri Barmera Council Chambers: Wednesday 10 October, 4.00 – 6.00pm
- Clare Show: Saturday 13 October, 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Mount Gambier – Sorrento’s Café: Tuesday 16 October, 5.00 – 7.00pm
- Whyalla Council Chambers: Monday 29 October, 5.00 – 7.00pm
- Port Lincoln Council Chambers: Tuesday 6 November, 5.00 – 7.00pm
These sessions are very informal with no booking required, simply register when you attend.
For further information contact your local council, email us at DPTI.PlanningEngagement@sa.gov.au or learn more about our upcoming events.