Public Environmental Report released for Peregrine Mixed Use Major Development
29 January 2020
The Peregrine Mixed Use Development is being assessed under the Major Development provisions of the Development Act 1993.
A variation has been sought to the current development authorisation, to establish a helicopter landing facility on the roof of the approved (but not constructed) headquarters building.
In January 2019 the State Planning Commission determined that a Public Environmental Report (PER) must be prepared in respect of the proposal and issued assessment guidelines outlining the key issues which the PER must address.
The Proponent has prepared a PER for the proposed helicopter landing facility and it is now released for public comment until 5.00 pm, 13 March 2020. Submissions can be made via:
- letter or submission proforma addressed to:
Minister for Planning
C/- Robert Kleeman
Unit Manager Policy and Strategic Assessment
Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure
GPO Box 1815
ADELAIDE SA 5000
- email to email@example.com
- Read a fact sheet about this development (PDF, 3140 KB)
- Read the PER for Variation 2 (Helicopter Landing Facility) (PDF, 25508 KB)
- Fill in the submission proforma (PDF, 289 KB)
- See the advertisement (PDF, 55 KB)
- Learn more about previous decisions and documents for the Peregrine Mixed Use Major Development